In order for your facility to become LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified, you need to partner with a cleaning company that is CIMS (Cleaning Industry Management Standard) certified. That’s why you should put your trust in Interstate Contract Cleaning Services, Inc. – we are CIMS certified.
Our janitorial staff will provide green cleaning services that will:
- Improve occupant health
- Enhance occupant productivity and morale
- Reduce tenant turnover
- Increase building and lease value
Learn more when you contact Interstate Contract Cleaning Services today!
Enjoy the benefits of green cleaning
You could choose to partner with any number of industrial cleaning companies. But we think you’ll find that Interstate Contract Cleaning Services is your best choice. Here’s why:
- We’ll take the time to assess your needs and create an customized cleaning program that will work best for you.
- We properly train our janitorial staff in the use of green products to ensure the successful implementation of your cleaning program.
- We’ll explain how you can earn points toward LEED certification.
- We currently provide green cleaning services to 15 different facilities in the area. That’s experience you can count on.